seven, seven, lucky number :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Yaoi <3
Tuesday 10 February 2009 @ 22:44
Biatch.

School was being a bitch today. I don’t know why but I just couldn’t concentrate and all the teacher’s words just go through my ears but never stopping at the brain. So pissed.

The newspaper article this morning was really disturbing. It reminded me of a certain someone. It hurts. That was also bothering me the whole school period. So pissed.

Fuck off, woman. Get out, get lost. I don’t have a room for a bitch in my life. Stop stealing mine, go get a fucking life. URGHH.

If only I can directly talk to you, it would really be so nice scolding you. If only I was there, I would have slapped and killed you already. Bitch.

*SIGH* SO PISSSSSSSEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD.

 

 

 

Okay, enough scolding. Finally I feel relieved after letting it go. I’m stupid enough to still remember her. Real stupid stuff.

HA! Thanks Farah for inviting me to your house just now. It was the moooossssstttt fun thing that ever happened today ;D Thank you. For once, I totally forgot what bothered me today.

Now that I am high all over again, let’s roll.

YOU SPIN MY HEAD RIGHT ROUND RIGHT ROUND; WHEN YOU GO DOWN WHEN YOU GO DOWN DOWN~