seven, seven, lucky number :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Yaoi <3
Wednesday 10 September 2008 @ 21:17
THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH YAOI IN THE RO SERVERS..

Seriously. Me and Roxanne are busy finding people to join forces (sounds like some power ranger stuff. LMAO) to dominate the RO world with GAY LOVE.

We are dead serious.




After doing some researches, we found out that actually there are not many of 'em.
This is a serious case and thus, we are here to spreeeeaaaad (peanut butter!) the Gay Love. HELL YEAH!

So, in order to get the BL project going, I dug out for pictures in my old Ragnarok files which I swear is full with spiderwebs. And guess what I found...





Me and Roxanne after we got married :D



<3


Shall not elaborate more about what we did after that..

Memories...
Sweet isn't it?
It was when we played this ____RO server, like years ago?
I swear it was a reaally hilarious experience to play in that server. And I think my eyes go blind after playing it (Shall not tell you why *wink*)

So yes! Go get your asses moving and start to dominate the RO world with GAY LOVE :D