seven, seven, lucky number :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Yaoi <3
Tuesday 9 September 2008 @ 23:33
So much for the study mode :D.

Okay.
The thing is..I can't stop fidgeting when doing my homework. I can't focus D:
My E.Maths homework is far from done and yet I'm here posting a second post.
Seriously, NO LIFE. Thus, I'm coolest :D

I'm going to prove to you that my coolness is well known:


HEHEHE! See?

Okay if you notice there are so many things at my taskbar, thus proving you that I can't just sit still and do my work without clickin here and there. Hopeless me.

And I was so excited to find the full version of the 'My grandfather's clock' song (I know it's for the kindergarten kids but..it's nice xD) and so I told haziq and gave him the link to the website. And 10 seconds later, we found ourselves started to sing like nobody's business. LOL

Future Getai singer indeed :D

Okay shall move on to my Maths D:
God help me.