seven, seven, lucky number :D


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Yaoi <3
Wednesday 24 September 2008 @ 22:38
The End - Hiatus.

HAAH!
Again, I kept neglecting to update. Lazy laah.

I don't know why but these days I've been like so restless. People sitting beside me have to keep on waking me up during lessons *sigh*. Even during lunch time I've been trying my best to grab some sleep. Not bad, you know. Sometimes I can get 35 minutes of sleep xD. Anyway, thank you for keeping me awake ;D

My body feels weak also, especially my hands. I don't know why sometimes it feels like my hands just die. Even sometimes I can't write or simply lift them up. I think I'm really dying. And the excruciating pain on my neck..Seriously, I've been consuming real high dose of painkillers. I think one day you will find me lying on the floor with white foams D:

Okay enough of my sick talk. Exam starts tomorrow and I feel sooo happy that I've finished reading the book Diaz bought me for my birthday. Yes. A Thousands Splendid Suns. Thank you, brother. It's awesome.




Every great ending must have their sacrifices. It's such a waste that Mariam has to die. I swear I cried when they execute her.

Near the goalpost, the man behind her asked her to stop. Mariam did. Through the crisscrossing grid of her burqa, she saw his shadow arms lift his shadow Kalashnikov.
Mariam wished so much in those final moments. Yet as she closed her eyes, it was not regret any longer but a sensation of abundant peace that washed over her.
.....................................
Mariam's final thoughts were a few words from the Koran, which she muttered under her breath.
He has created the heavens and earth with the truth; He makes the night cover the day and makes the day overtake the night, and He has made the sun and the moon subservient; each one runs on to an assigned term; now surely He is the Mighty, the Great Forgiver. O my Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for you are the best of the merciful ones.

"Kneel here, hamshirah. And look down."
One last time, Mariam did as she was told.
- A Thousand Splendid Suns

Yes. And there's one more thing that I picked up from the book. I'm not trying to be sexist / genderist here but I think these sentences are true:

"Like a compass needle that points north, a man's accusing finger always finds a woman. Always. You remember that, Mariam."
Thus I shall end my very long post here and go on hiatus mode :D
Heehee.